Sunday, March 27, 2011

Entry 10: On the bright side.


These guys are pretty phenomenal. This video is definitely more opinion than anything, but most of the time they are ridiculously informative.
They had a series of videos on being open minded, and I definitely recommend you check it out.

Yeah.

Things are going good right now. Work was stressful for a bit there, but I'm officially off closing shifts, so that feels really good. I'm also trying to hang out with more of my friends, since it's come to my attention that I haven't seen some of them in like, a month with no good reason.
I guess I have a bit of a cycle... I'll be all for socializing one week, and want nothing more than to hole up in my room doing nerdy things the next. Eh, that's just me, I guess. Everybody wants to be alone sometimes.

In the last couple of posts I got into some pretty personal things, and while I don't mind sharing anything about myself, I really don't want for this blog to turn into Danny's Therapy Corner. I guess I set out with the goal of relating my perspective as an introverted social retard, but I also wanted to keep it entertaining and share stupid links... I've definitely fallen behind on the stupid links.
Next time...

1 comment:

  1. Revenge dating? Excellent idea, I'll have to try that. I really want to join the circle of crazy girls lately. I just want them to like me.

    Summer, Dan. Summer. You'll have no excuse. Though you'll still get alone time... when you sleep.

    ReplyDelete