Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Just like clockwork...

Jesus, that's one shitty clock.

J is for Joey Chaos! Joey is pretty much my brother in law, and I've been around to listen to his music since he first started the project in high school. I thought his music was awesome then, and it's only gotten better since. It started out with some pretty heavy industrial influences, but it's grown into it's own electronic rock sound. Between Joey's keyboards and sequencing, and Walker's guitar and bass, they're a pretty badass duo. Joey recorded an album a few years back, but was unhappy with the result, and has been working on a re-release.
Here's a new and improved track from Beyond the Shadows of Autumn.
Look At You Now by Joey Chaos

On top of that, there's a whole new album on the go!
Here are a couple of the new demos:
Maybe I Miss You by Joey Chaos

Joey Chaos - Glitch (2011 Demo) by Joey Chaos

Glitch is one of my favorite Joey Chaos songs, and it's gone through a couple incarnations since I first heard it. I don't know if this is the final cut, but it's definitely pretty badass in my opinion.

The recordings are one thing, but there's also something to be said for the Joey Chaos live experience. I'll try to keep everybody posted when the next show comes up. Also, check out the website for more info and songs!
That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment