Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mere days behind.

Maybe by next week I'll be consistently on schedule. I'm running out of weeks in april though. I might be adding another review to this one at a later date.

M is for Mouse on Mars. Mouse on Mars is an electronic duo from Germany. They started making music in 1993, and I'm pretty sure their last studio release was in 2006.
My first exposure to Mouse on Mars was this song, and soon after hearing it, I picked up one of their newer albums, Niun Niggung.
Some of their music is a little goofy.

And some is... completely phrenetic.
But in a good way.


Niun Niggung is a very strange album, I'll admit that... some of it is too weird to listen to at times, and the whole album included a lot more trumpet than I was expecting. lol
But then there are songs that just seem to get everything right... to me anyway.
There's a lot more of Mouse on Mars that I haven't heard yet, and I'll be trying to remedy that shortly. If you liked anything you heard, I recommend you do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment